- Enable or disable the display of Standards & Regulations
- PolicyStat, with Standards & Regulations enabled
- Multi-site systems
Note: This process can only be used by Site Administrators. All other roles will use the process described in this article.
If you have the Standards & Regulations Add On for your system, local site administrators can toggle whether the content displays in their policies or not.
- Click the Admin tab
- Click Site Configuration under the Configuration column
- Select the Add Ons tab
- Click the Configure Standards & Regulations button.
- Click the check box associated with standards and regulations enabled
- if the checkbox displays a check, the add on will display on this site
- Click the Save Changes button