- Mark a committee review as complete
PLEASE NOTE: Committees are reserved for use with Review Sets only. Review Sets are a considered a legacy feature, and preferred functionalities for committee reviews can be found with User Groups and our Collaboration features. PolicyStat encourages the use of User Groups for assigning approvals and/or acknowledgments. For more information on how to create User Groups, see this article.
When all members of the committee have reviewed the documents, the Committee Chair or Committee Admin will need to mark the Review as complete.
- Locate and click Manage Review Sets under the Policy Reviews section on the right of the PolicyStat Home tab.
- Click the name of a Review Set to open the Review Set overview page.
- Click Edit Review Set in the top blue bar.
- Click the Complete tab.
- Click the Mark Review Set Complete button.