- A new policy was created instead of revisions being made to an existing policy.
To correct that situation we recommend you start a new version of the correct policy that would be approved.
- Go to the incorrect document and do an override.
- Click the Source button on the toolbar and copy all the text in the Source window.
- In a separate browser window go to the draft you started and click the Source button.
- Highlight all the text on the Source window and delete it.
- Paste in the text from your clipboard and click OK.
- You now have the other document started as a draft that can go through approval.
- Retire the document you do not want to keep. We recommend adding the ID number of the correct document to the comment when retiring.