- Review articles included in a review set
PLEASE NOTE: Committees are reserved for use with Review Sets only. Review Sets are a considered a legacy feature, and preferred functionalities for committee reviews can be found with User Groups and our Collaboration features. PolicyStat encourages the use of User Groups for assigning approvals and/or acknowledgments. For more information on how to create User Groups, see this article.
Committee members attached to a Review set will receive notification on their home tab about an active Review set
- To open the Review Set, click its title.
- Within the review set, committee members can review the due date for the review set (A), the documents attached to the review set (B), and the status of the other committee members (C).
- Click a policy title to open the document.
- Scroll down to review the content of the policy.
- Return to the top after reviewing and use the dropdown to adjust your status.
- Options include: Not included in this review, Not viewed, Reviewed with no changes, and Reviewed with changes.
- The Review Set will need to be marked as completed after the members have reviewed all the documents.
- Click the Change Status button to update your review status.