- To make update or change the details of a review set
PLEASE NOTE: Committees are reserved for use with Review Sets only. Review Sets are a considered a legacy feature, and preferred functionalities for committee reviews can be found with User Groups and our Collaboration features. PolicyStat encourages the use of User Groups for assigning approvals and/or acknowledgments. For more information on how to create User Groups, see this article.
- Locate and click Manage Review Sets under the Policy Reviews section on the right of the PolicyStat Home tab.
- Click the Edit link besides the corresponding Review Set.
- Click the Details tab.
- Adjust the Review Set details, as needed.
- Select a new due date by clicking the calendar icon.
- Change the assigned Committee by selecting a new one from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- The committee members associated with the Review set will be notifed via a report on their home tab of the outstanding items for review.