- Add or remove policies included in a Review Set
PLEASE NOTE: Committees are reserved for use with Review Sets only. Review Sets are a considered a legacy feature, and preferred functionalities for committee reviews can be found with User Groups and our Collaboration features. PolicyStat encourages the use of User Groups for assigning approvals and/or acknowledgments. For more information on how to create User Groups, see this article.
A document can only be in a single Review Set at a time. If a document cannot be found when searching to include it in a Review Set.
- Locate and click Manage Review Sets under the Policy Reviews section on the right of the PolicyStat Home tab.
- Click the Edit link besides the corresponding Review Set.
- To include additional policies in the Review Set, use the filters to narrow the list of polices.
- Click the magnifying class icon to apply all filters.
- Located the desired policy in the list of search results and click the add button to include it in the Review Set.
- To remove attached policies from the Review Set, click the Remove button.