- Create a Review Set of policies for a committee to review
PLEASE NOTE: Committees are reserved for use with Review Sets only. Review Sets are a considered a legacy feature, and preferred functionalities for committee reviews can be found with User Groups and our Collaboration features. PolicyStat encourages the use of User Groups for assigning approvals and/or acknowledgments. For more information on how to create User Groups, see this article.
- Locate and click Create a Review under the Policy Reviews section on the right of the PolicyStat Home tab.
- Select a Review date by clicking the calendar icon (A).
- Select a Base committee using the dropdown menu (B).
- If no committee exists, create a committee using the directions on page 1 of this document.
- Add committee members (C) as needed (Optional).
- With your settings in place, click the Create Review Set button (D).