- Create a new policy by uploading an existing Word document
Creating policies from Microsoft Word documents is not considered best practice and the PolicyStat Editor should always be used instead. Learn how to disable this option on your site in this article.
- Start from the Home tab on your PolicyStat site.
- Click Upload button under the Policy Management section (far right column)
- On the following page, click Browse to locate and select the Word document.
- Documents for upload must be Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- Select the file and click Open
- Click Create from upload to convert and import the document into the PolicyStat Editor.