- To create custom HTML that displays on the home page
Welcome Content displays for all users on the PolicyStat page. To access this page, click your logo or blue site name on the upper left of your PolicyStat site.
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click Site Configuration in the Configuration column.
- Click the Welcome Content tab.
- Ensure the checkbox for "Show custom content on the front page" is checked.
- Enter content to appear on the Welcome page in the "Custom welcome content" textbox.
- Please note that content should be written using HTML formatting. For more information on how to write using HTML, please see this article or we also recommend the free W3Schools.org HTML Basics page.
- You can also use and online editor tool such as https://html-online.com/editor/ to generate the formatted text. That will create the HTML that you can copy/paste into the Welcome Content window in PolicyStat.
- Click Save Changes