- Complete Step 5 of the Implementation Dashboard: Resolve Duplicates
- PolicyStat Implementation Dashboard
The Implementation Dashboard process consists of five steps:
If PolicyStat has identified any policies as having similar file names, they will be designated as duplicates.
To avoid duplication of final conversion, please review the uploads. Ensure they are either not duplicates or delete duplicates as desired.
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- Click the Implementation Dashboard link under the Site Data column.
- Click the Resolve Duplicates link in the header.
- Click the file name to download, open, and review the original file.
- Determine if the files are duplicates.
- Click Mark not a duplicate or Delete, depending on if the file is a duplicate or not.
- Repeat the action as necessary for each item flagged as a potential duplicate.
- If the Delete option is grayed out, as seen below:
The document(s) listed already completed the conversion process and must be resolved on your Duplicates page. See this article for more information: How Do I Check for Duplicate Policies?
Your submitted files will appear as blue in the graphs. As they progress through conversion,
they will be visible to your users. The next action requires that you accept the conversions as
accurate compared to the original files.