- Complete Step 4 of the Implementation Dashboard: Submit Uploads
- PolicyStat Implementation Dashboard
The Implementation Dashboard process consists of five steps:
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- Click the Implementation Dashboard link under the Site Data column.
- Click the Submit Uploads link in the header.
- Review the uploaded files and identify any items to mark as attachments.
- Click the checkbox in the top left of the table to select all uploads.
- Using Select All selects a maximum of 50 files. If uploading more than 50, click Select All Uploads.
- Click the Submit Uploads button at the top or bottom of the table.
- Click 5. Resolve Duplicates on the header.