- Complete Step 3 of the Implementation Dashboard: Set Properties
- PolicyStat Implementation Dashboard
The Implementation Dashboard process consists of five steps:
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- Click the Implementation Dashboard link under the Site Data column.
- Click the Set Properties link in the header.
- Click the checkboxes next to the file names to select the files and assign properties.
- Files can be selected one at a time, multiple non-sequential files, or all displayed files (click the checkbox at the top left of the table to select all).
- Use the drop-down lists or text entry boxes to designate the appropriate properties (Area, Approval Workflow, Policy Owner, Review Period)
- Click Apply Changes to assign the properties.
- Changes can be modified prior to submitting if necessary.
- As needed, delete any file uploads by selecting and clicking Delete Uploads (next to Apply Changes).
- Click 4. Submit Uploads on the header to proceed