- Complete Step 2 of the Implementation Dashboard: Assign Attachments
- PolicyStat Implementation Dashboard
The Implementation Dashboard process consists of five steps:
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- Click the Implementation Dashboard link under the Site Data column.
- Click the Assign Attachments link in the header or ensure the progress bar shows your status as Assign Attachments.
- If you have just completed Step 1, you will navigate to Step 2 automatically.
- Review the uploaded files and identify any items to mark as attachments.
- Click the Mark as Attachment button next to any files identified as attachments.
- Files that are incorrectly added as attachments can be Marked as a Policy.
- Locate the parent file the attachments belong to.
- Click the Attach Files button next to the parent file.
- Click the drop-down list to locate the appropriate attachment.
- Click the Attach button.
- To remove an attachment, click the X next to the title.
- Click the Convert to Stub button to mark a file as a stub policy.
- Ensure the Files to Attach section Is clear of any remaining attachments or stub policies before proceeding.
- Click 3. Set Properties on the header to proceed.