- To create an report of complete and incomplete acknowledgments
- PolicyStat Report
- Go to the Home tab.
- Click View Acknowledgments under the Acknowledgments section.
- Click the Search By User button at the top right side.
- Click the link at the bottom to "Show both complete and incomplete acknowledgments."
- Click the Search button to view all users or input a specific user by name or by user group.
- Sort by column headers OR
- Click "Policies With Acknowledgments (CSV)" at the top of the user list table to download the CSV file and sort as a spreadsheet.
- In the spreadsheet you can sort by the Date Assigned or Date Completed columns and filter for specific dates in 2019.
- If the Date Completed column indicates "N/A" the assignment has not been completed.