- To understand the differences/similarities between PolicyStat Beta and the classic PolicyStat
- PolicyStat Beta
- classic version of PolicyStat
- PolicyStat now works seamlessly on desktop computers, tablets and mobile phones.
- PolicyStat now meets universal accessibility guidelines. If you use a screen reader, voice or keyboard controls, you can use PolicyStat with ease.
- The global navigation now clearly displays the name of the site that you're currently on. The site location switcher is below the site name.
- The homepage and welcome page are now combined. See important messages from site administrators and new and recently revised policies.
- Now search for policies using more than one filter at a time for policy areas, authors and references. You can also search only in titles or in both titles and policy content.
- Policy content is now more legible to read on screens, whether they be big or small.
- The Help link is now a drop-down menu that features a variety of resources including links to the knowledge base, help with the page you're viewing, and more.
|Feature||New||Revised||Unchanged||Not Yet Available|
|New Policies report||X|
|Share a policy||X|
|Single Policy Override||X|
|Create/Edit User Groups||X|
|All Admin tab features||X|