- Update existing templates.
1. Create a new policy that mirrors how the desired template should look.
2. Click the HTML Source button on the toolbar on the draft.
3. Highlight and copy ALL of the HTML code that appears.
MOUSE: Right-click > Copy | KEYBOARD: Ctrl +A to select all, Ctrl + C on keyboard
4. Right-click the Admin tab to open the Admin menu in a new tab or window.
5. Click Policy Templates under the Configuration heading.
6. Click the template you want to change and then select Edit.
7. Paste the HTML content from the clipboard (2). Click Save Changes (3) when done.
MOUSE: Right-click > Paste | KEYBOARD: Ctrl +V to paste on the keyboard
8. To test the template, return to the Home tab (1) and click the New Policy button (2) and select the desired template that was updated.