- Delete an Approval Workflow
- Under the Admin tab, locate Approval Workflows under the Site Data column.
- Locate and click the Delete button at the end of the Workflow to be deleted.
- If the Workflow is already attached to policies, a replacement Workflow will need to be selected from the drop-down list.
- Once a replacement is selected, click the Replace this Approval Workflow button.
NOTE: For documents that are retired, archived (old) and deleted, the history will not be affected or changed by selecting a replacement workflow. The replacement workflow would be used in the event that a new version of a retired document is created for instance.