- Delete an Approval Workflow
The interactive tutorial covers the process of:
- Creating a new Approval Workflow
- Deleting an existing Approval Workflow
- Cloning an existing Approval Workflow
- Editing an existing Approval Workflow
This does not, however, cover the process of updating an outdated workflow. These means making adjustments to workflows with policies which are currently in the Approval Workflow. For more information on updating outdated Workflows, see this article on Updating Outdated Approval Workflows.
Create, Edit, and Delete an Approval Workflow (03:43)
- Under the Admin tab, locate Approval Workflows under the Site Data column.
- Locate and click the Delete button at the end of the Workflow to be deleted.
- If the Workflow is already attached to policies, a replacement Workflow will need to be selected from the drop-down list.
- Once a replacement is selected, click the Replace this Approval Workflow button.