- To see how many documents there are in each applicability group
- Microsoft Excel
- PolicyStat All Policies Site
Filtering this report when your site is not a part of an applicability group will simply return a count of all policies on your site.
- Click the Admin tab
- Click Active Policies under the Report header
- Click the CSV icon in the title bar
- Download and open the report when it is ready
- Click Data
- Sort the sheet by Applicability
- Click Subtotal
- Select Applicability (A) in the "At each change in" drop-down
- Check the Applicability (B) checkbox in the "Add Subtotal to" area and deselect all other check-boxes
- Click OK (C)
The report will now display a document count for each applicability group.