- To check if the policy you are creating may be a duplicate
- PolicyStat Editor
The duplicate check feature will only review a policy's title and does not automatically check the contents of that policy. The duplicate criteria is active documents you have permission to view with similar or exact titles in any Area.
- From the Home tab, click New Policy
- Enter a title for your new policy (A)
- Click Check for Duplicate Documents (B)
- Click the title (C) of the potentially duplicate policies to compare the content
- Right-click the title and select Open in a New tab or Ctrl+Click the title to view the policy in a separate tab. This allows you to compare the documents side-by-side