- To locate up-to-date numbers on some of the data in PolicyStatistics
PolicyStatistics data updates vary based on what data is being collected. This may cause some of the information to not completely match up with your site if it has been awhile since the last update. See this article for information when the updates occur.
PolicyStatistics is not included in within your base PolicyStat site. If you would like more information or to sign up to get this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active - you can see this from Admin - the table lists Active Policies. You can also get this number by clicking on Search Documents from the home page and seeing how many are displayed in the results table.
- Pending - For single sites you can get this from Home->Pending Approval. For multi-site customers, this information cannot be easily seen because of the way Applicability groups are set up.
- Due for Review - you would go to the Home tab and add the number displayed in each of the <30, <60, and <90 report sections to find the total Due for Review.
- Past Due for Review - this information can be seen from the Home tab.
- Active Users - this is the number of all the Users, even those that have never logged in. You can get this from Admin->Users.
- Workflows - This information can be found from Admin->Approval Workflows. Go to that page and count the total number of workflows.
- Reference Tags - This information can be found on the Admin->References page.
- % Due for Review - This let’s you know what percentage of your documents are due or past due for review. It adds Due for Review and Past Due for Review and divides it by Active Documents.