- To understand the initial document conversion process
- PolicyStat site undergoing implementation
After a site has completed implementation, they will no longer use the Implementation Dashboard to add policies. Instead, they will use the New Policy option on the Home tab to create policies on their own.
The conversions process involves converting your documents into functioning web pages. Before your Word documents and PDFs can be converted, they must be uploaded to your PolicyStat site using the Implementation Dashboard.
From there, our Conversions Team will ensure the PolicyStat version of your document accurately reflects the original file by following your conversion guidelines.
While going through this process, there are four (4) statuses that can be associated with your documents.
- Uploaded (yellow): Uploaded files have been uploaded to the Implementation Dashboard but have not yet been submitted.
- Submitted (blue): These files have been submitted and received. At this point, they are ready to be worked on by our Conversions Team.
- Converted (red): Converted files have been remade as PolicyStat policies (web pages) and are now live on your site.
- Accepted (green): These are the policies you have given the PolicyStat version a thumbs-up and the conversion process can be closed out.
Once a document has completed the conversion process, it is immediately active and live in your library. Rejected documents are temporarily removed from the library and returned to the conversions team for additional processing.
Your final step in processing converted documents is to accept the conversion as accurate. This does not affect the visibility of the document in the library but does close the conversion process for the document.
Any documents awaiting your Acceptance can be found under Documents Requiring Acceptance on the Home Tab. For information on how to Accept conversions, see this article.
Acceptance should be based on accuracy as compared to the original and should mirror the original content and dates.