- Locate / identify duplicate policies
The duplicate checking tool compares documents within the same Area and identical titles. Policies within different Areas will not be flagged as duplicates.
Documents are also checked and resolved during the implementation process. For information on resolving duplicates when submitting uploads, see this article.
- Navigate to the Home Tab.
- Click Duplicates under Policy Management in the right column.
- Click View Duplicates to view the policies and determine if they are actually duplicates.
- If they are not identical, edit the document titles so they no longer appear in this duplicates report.