- Set a user to be a site administrator
1. Navigate to the site where the user needs added permissions.
2. Click on the Admin tab.
3. Search for the user you need.
If a user needing permissions is assigned to a different site, scroll to the bottom of the page to click on all users to see all users that have access to that site.
4. Search for the user.
5. Click Edit on the line with their name.
6. Select Permissions.
7. Expand the location accordion option where permissions need to be added.
8. Since the permissions will apply to the whole site, select the level from the drop-down box.
9. Save Changes.