- Change the workflow associated with a policy
A few quick items to note:
- Owners, Approvers, Area Editors, Area Managers, and Site Administrators can modify properties.
- Modifying Properties requires a restart of the Approval Workflow.
- Site Administrators can modify this or other properties without restarting the workflow via an Administrative Override or a Bulk Admin Override but the change will not fully take effect until the workflow is restarted.
- Click the Edit button from the blue bar of an Active or Pending version to open the Draft version of a policy.
- Select Policy Properties from the Draft view.
- Select the desired Approval Workflow from the dropdown menu
- Provide a Summary of the Changes (1) and Start/Restart the Approval process (2).
What happens after the workflow is changed?
When the Approval Process is restarted, the policy will progress through the newly assigned workflow and not the previous one.