- To understand the View page of a policy
- PolicyStat Anywhere Beta
**Please note, the information in this article is for the Beta test of the upcoming version update of PolicyStat. All content within the Beta version is not final and subject to change.**
If you are unsure if you are participating in the Beta test and using the Beta version, look for PolicyStat Beta toggle and ensure it is set to "On".
- Current Status: The status of this policy is Active. Other potential status options include Draft,Pending, and Retired.
- PolicyStat ID: This unique identifier is specific to this policy and is primarily used as an internal identifier in PolicyStat. This identifier also appears as part of the URL for this policy.
- Logo: The logo should reflect the logo of the facility to which the policy applies to.
- Origination: The date the policy (policy, procedure, etc.) first became effective (or active) within the facility. This can and often is well before joining PolicyStat.
- Last Approved: The last date the policy completed the approval process.
- Effective: The date on which a policy became effective and active. This may vary from the last Approved date if an effective period or date was selected past approval.
- Last Revised: The last date a revision was made to the actual content of the policy. This may coincide with the last approval, but may not if it has completed a subsequent review was completed without any revisions made. Changes in the properties, including attachments, do not constitute a change and will update the Last Revised Date.
If correcting a minor content change on an Active policy by an Administrative Override, the Last Revised Date will not change.
- Next Review: The next date where a review of the policy is required.
- Print: Generate a PDF of this version of the policy that can be printed or saved to your device.
- Share: Send a link to a PDF of this version of the policy that can be accessed for 30 days without a PolicyStat login.
- Owner: This is the individual who is assigned responsibility for this specific policy. This can be the original author or another user.
- Area*: Area represents a category of similar policies within PolicyStat. Each policy must be assigned an Area. This could be known locally as Policy Area, Department, Category, or another term.
- Applicability: Some PolicyStat sites are included in a network of interconnected PolicyStat sites. Within these interconnected groups, some policies will not be applicable to all the sites in the network. To ensure policies display only for the appropriate sites, PolicyStat can create an Applicability group that defines which sites a policy should appear on.
The Applicability label appears only if the site is a part of an Applicability group. If a site is not connected to any other sites (e.g. - a standalone facility), this label will not appear in the header.
- Reference*: References are additional categories or identifiers that can be applied to a policy to better organize them with similar policies. Reference Tags are optional.
- Title: Full title of the policy.
- Content: This section will contain all the content of the policy.
Table of Contents
Clicking this icon on the right side of the policy screen will expand the Table of Contents sidebar which will link to Headings within the policy.
This article applies to the following user roles: