- To search for and locate policies
- PolicyStat Beta
**Please note, the information in this article is for the Beta test of the upcoming version update of PolicyStat. All content within the Beta version is not final and subject to change.**
If you are unsure if you are participating in the Beta test and using the Beta version, look for PolicyStat Beta toggle and ensure it is set to "On".
- Enter your search terms or criteria in the search bar located at the top right of each page.
- Click the result from the search suggestions if your desired policy is displayed.
- If your policy is not displayed in the suggestions, a) click "See all results" at the bottom of the suggestions, b) click the Search icon on the right side of the search bar, or c) hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Locate the desired policy on the search results page
- Click the title of the policy
*Terminology may vary based on local site preferences. Area may be known as Policy Area, Department, Category, or another term.
This article applies to the following user roles: