- To grant a user permissions on multiple connected sites in a system, rather than creating multiple accounts.
For this to apply, the sites must be connected via a tenant relationship for the system. The Site Administrator must also have permissions on the site where permissions need adjusted.
1. Navigate to the site where the user needs added permissions.
2. Click on the Admin tab.
3. Select Users and scroll to the bottom of the page to click on all users.
4. Search for the user.
5. Click Edit next to their name.
6. Select Permissions.
7. Expand the location option where permissions need to be added.
8. If the level of permissions should apply to the whole site, select the level from the drop-down box.
If they need permissions per Area, mark the applicable checkbox next to the Policy Area.
9. Save Changes.