- Understanding how to best utilize PolicyStatistics, a site health dashboard offering.
- PolicyStatistics Dashboard
- PolicyStatistics is an add-on service provided by PolicyStat.
- For additional information about this service, please contact email@example.com.
- The data contained within these reports are refreshed every two weeks.
What's Contained In the Report:
- Set a date range (in months) to review trends of policy actions.
- This section is not a reminder that hovering your mouse over many sections in the report produces three dots. Clicking these dots produces a menu from which you can download a CSV report.
- From the Data Range in Months drop-down list (1), you can search for the month you'd like (3), check or uncheck months (4) or select to view by a single month only (5)
- This bar chart displays all available policies and their status (Active, Pending, or Due for Review). Hover over a status to display the numbers behind the status (2).
- The Customer Totals chart (3) displays the total list of active users, subdomains, and Policy Areas.
For any line chart, hover over a dot to display the specific statistic.
- This report displays the top filtered searches (2) or top refined searches (3).
- PLEASE NOTE: At the current time, search data is collected from the filtered (Title, Area, Owner) searches only.
- To remove certain search criteria (e.g. - PTO), use the drop-down list (1).
- The date range can also be adjusted (4).
NOTE: In some cases, a handful of heavily viewed policies can distort over a short period of time (A). Removing policies like this from view using the Title drop-down list (B) can help.