- To understand what data is displayed in PolicyStatistics, a site health dashboard offering.
- PolicyStatistics Dashboard
- PolicyStatistics is an add-on service provided by PolicyStat.
- For additional information about this service, please contact email@example.com.
- The data contained within these reports are refreshed every two weeks.
- To explore the report yourself, visit our demo at http://tinyurl.com/pstatdemo
What's Contained In the Report:
- Set a date range (in months) to review trends of policy actions.
- Hovering your mouse over many sections in the report produces three dots. Clicking these dots produces a menu from which you can download a CSV report.
PLEASE NOTE: CSV reports will download to Google Drive. As such, generating a report requires the downloader to have and be signed into a Google account.
- From the Data Range in Months drop-down list (1), you can search for the month you'd like (3), check or uncheck months (4) or select to view by a single month only (5)
- This bar chart (1) displays all available policies and their status (Active, Pending, Due for Review, or Past Due for Review). Hover over a status to display the numbers behind the status (2).
- The Customer Totals chart (3) displays the total list of active users, subdomains, and Policy Areas.
For any line chart, hover over a dot to display the specific statistic.
- This report displays the top search terms (2), top searches producing no results (3), and policies selected after searching (4).
- PLEASE NOTE: Search data is collected from the filtered (Title, Area, Owner) searches and searches using the search bar. If data is filter, it will be marked as such.
- To remove certain search criteria (e.g. - PTO), use the drop-down list (1).
- The date range can also be adjusted (5).
Use the PolicyCategory section to filter for policies in specific Areas.