- Locate a policy that was being worked on.
- Locate a new policy.
- You may have clicked the discard button unintentionally.
- You may have not completed all the required Policy Property fields. ALL fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
To check for the policy in your drafts:
- Click the Drafts option on the right side of the Home tab.
- Search the drafts section for the document you are looking for.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard to bring up a search box for this page.
To check for the policy in the pending queue:
- Click the Pending Approval option on the right side of the Home tab.
- Use the search bar to attempt to locate the policy.
- Use the Everyone's and Just Mine options to toggle your view from your own pending documents and documenting pending other's approval.