This article will describe how to remove recurring acknowledgments.
When a recurring acknowledgment is assigned, the assigned party will be required to reacknowledge the policy each time a new version is created. This is a separate procedure from one-time acknowledgments.
For more information on:
- Removing (or unassigning) one-time acknowledgments, see this article.
- Recurring acknowledgments vs. single (one-time) acknowledgments, see this article.
- User Groups, see this article.
- Incomplete acknowledgment notification emails, see this article
- For more on assigning acknowledgments, see this article.
A quick disclaimer that some terms may differ for your location, but the concepts are universal. An Area may be known as Policy Area, Department, Category, or another term on your PolicyStat site.
- Open the policy with recurring acknowledgments assigned.
- Towards the bottom of the policy, locate and open the "Recurring Acknowledgments" section by clicking the title.
- Click the X at the end of the user or User Group's bubble to unassign the recurring acknowledgment.
NOTE: If there are many assigned recurrences use the browser search (Control +F) to locate a specific user or user group by name. Be sure to have the Recurring Acknowledgment section expanded open before searching.
This article applies to the following user roles: