- Store a form in PolicyStat.
- 1. From the Home tab, click New Policy.
- 2. Fill in a title for the
- 3. Below the Attached Files and & Embedded Images section, click Choose File (your browser may say Browse Files).
- 4. Select the document you’d like to attach.
- 5. Click Upload attachment.
- 6. In the Policy Body section, type “Please see the attached file last updated on dd/mm/year.” in the content. The reason for the date is so that when the attached file is changed/replaced, it will record a change in content. This is required to trigger recurring acknowledgment assignments and to update the Last Revised date in the document header.
- 7. Select the Policy Properties tab from the top of the page.
- 8. Select the Owner, Area, and Approval Workflow.
- 9. Click Start Approval Process (this will start the approval workflow, once all users in the workflow have approved, the stub will go into effect).