- Change or update your site's banner logo or your policy's header logo.
The most common cause is the image being used does not comply with the specific size requirements.
- Header logos must be 400 x 200px (Only on policies, larger image just under status, in line with properties)
- Site banners must be 250 x 50px (smaller, top left corner of any PolicyStat page)
No more and no less on pixel size. All header logos must match the corresponding size.
- Click the Admin tab.
Click Policy Layout.
HEADER LOGO CHANGE
This will change the logo on your policy header.
- Click the Choose File button and select wherever the image is saved.
Note: The image must be 400x200 pixels in .png, .gif, or .jpg format. Steps to resize your image are available here.
- Once you've selected your logo, click the Save Changes button. The image should now be replaced in the example area of that page.
SITE BANNER LOGO CHANGE
This is to change the logo in the upper left-hand corner of each PolicyStat page.
- Click on the Site Banner tab.
- Click the Choose File button and select wherever the image is saved. The image should now be replaced in the sample area of that page.
Note: The Site Banner image must be 250x50 pixels in .png, .gif, or .jpg format. Steps to resize your image are available here.
- Click Save Changes.