- To understand how to mark approval on policies in bulk
If no changes have been made to a group of policies during the review, Approvers have the option to mark their approval in bulk. If a policy is New or has been Revised it must be approved individually.
IMPORTANT: Policies must first be started into the approval process to approve them in bulk. For information on how to start the approval process in bulk click here.
- Start from the Home tab, click Policies Requiring Your Approval.
- From the My Policies Pending Approval Page, locate policies with a status of Unchanged. Only unchanged policies can be bulk approved. New and Revised policies must be approved individually.
- Click the checkbox at the top left (1) to select all unchanged policies, or select individual policies one by one via their corresponding checkbox (2).
- With the policies selected, an additional comment for the historical record (3) can be provided, or simply click Bulk Approve (4).
- Once the process is complete, click each title to approve the remaining policies individually.