- To understand how to mark approval on policies in bulk
If no changes have been made to a group of policies during the review, Approvers have the option to mark their approval in bulk. If a policy is New or has been Revised it must be approved individually.
Documents that are new have to be approved individually. Only new unchanged versions of existing active policies can be approved in a bulk way.
IMPORTANT: Policies must first be started into the approval process to approve them in bulk. For information on how to start the approval process in bulk click here.
- Start from the Home tab, click Policies Requiring Your Approval.
- From the My Policies Pending Approval Page, locate policies with a status of Unchanged. Only unchanged policies can be bulk approved. New and Revised policies must be approved individually.
- Click the checkbox at the top left (1) to select all unchanged policies, or select individual policies one by one via their corresponding checkbox (2).
- With the policies selected, an additional comment for the historical record (3) can be provided, or simply click Bulk Approve (4).
- Once the process is complete, click each title to approve the remaining policies individually.