- View an indexed list of Active policies on 1 site or across all applicability groups in a multiple-site customer
You can print a list or index of all policies currently Active on your site, or across multiple applicability groups if your organization is part of a larger system. All policy indexes generated in PolicyStat are in .csv or comma-separated-value file format, and can be viewed and edited in Microsoft Excel.
If you cannot open a .csv file downloaded from PolicyStat, please contact your local IT support for assistance.
- Click the Area tab (may be Department, Policy Area, or similar label on your site)
- To filter your list by Area, select Areas from the Available pane on the left by double-clicking on them. They will appear in the Selected pane on the right.
- Click the Excel icon next to "Search By Area" at the top of the page:
- Download the CSV file:
- Open and view the file in Microsoft Excel. If you need to filter the data in the spreadsheet, see these instructions: Filter Data in a Range or Table in Excel