- To understand how to download the Active Policies report
- To understand how to find information on policies with attachments in the Active Policies report
- Microsoft Excel
To retrieve a list of active policies Site Administrators can run the Active Policies report and filter/sort by the column headings.
- Click the Admin tab
- Under the Reports heading, locate and open the Active Policies report.
- Click the Excel icon in the gray bar at the top beside the Active Policies heading
- Click Download Here to download the report (once loaded)
- From the corresponding CSV report, locate the "Has Attachments" column, and use the Excel filter to display only policies with "Yes".
This article applies to the following user roles: