- To understand the role Site Administrators play in a PolicyStat system.
As the role with the most responsibilities in PolicyStat, there can be some confusion about what describes a Site Administrator and what they are specifically responsible for.
Site Administrator Description
- The highest level of permissions as outlined here.
- Subject matter expert for PolicyStat at your local site.
- Partners with PolicyStat during implementation to complete configuration.
After Implementation Is Complete
- Serve as the primary point of contact for PolicyStat questions for your users
- Manage user accounts and permissions
- Maintain workflows
- Run Admin reports
- Monitor the Documents Due for Review and start into approval when appropriate
- Track documents in the Pending Approval Queue
- Prompt approvers to take action to approve pending documents
- Download a PDF Backup of all active documents on a regular basis (quarterly recommended)
- PolicyStat offers a paid service to run PDF backup for you on a regular interval. Contact PolicyStat Support for more information.
- Download CSV index of active document data on regular intervals (always when a PDF backup is downloaded)
- Provide the first line of user support:
- Answer general questions
- Provide guidance to local users
- Complete password resets if needed
- Escalate issues and concerns to PolicyStat Support when necessary