- To understand how to print a policy with changes shown.
During the review process, it may be desired to generate a PDF version of a policy document with the changes displayed.
- Open the pending document with changes.
- Click the Show Changes button.
- Click Printer Friendly.
- A PDF version of the document will be generated.
To Print a Draft with Changes Shown
- While in draft, click the Preview button at the bottom of the draft page.
- If the preview screen does not open, check browser settings to ensure a pop-up blocker is not blocking the preview screen.
- Click the Show Changes link on the right side of the preview window when viewing the preview screen to view the changes between the current draft and the previous iteration. This will either be the current pending version or the active version if no pending version exists.
This article applies to the following user roles: