- To understand how to remove the retire button for document owners
By default, Document Owners are able to retire a policy. If it is preferred that Document Owners should not have this ability, Site Administrators can remove the ability using the steps outlined here.
Remove the Retire Button
- To remove the retire button for Document Owners, click the Admin tab to view the Administrator Menu.
- Click Policy Layout from the Configuration menu.
- Click the Header Fields tab.
- Locate and click the Allow owners to retire policies? checkbox from the Properties menu.
- Click Save Changes.
This article applies to the following user roles: