- Edit a hyperlink
- Remove a hyperlink
- PolicyStat Editor
Hyperlinks, URLs, and file paths may be need updates, modifications, or to be outright removed over time.
Editing a hyperlink works much like creating a new hyperlink. Removing a hyperlink is even easier.
View the tutorial below to see just how easy it is.
Edit and/or Remove Hyperlinks (00:54)
- Place the cursor anywhere inside of the hyperlinked text.
- Click the Link button from the Editor toolbar. A pop up window will open.
- Modify the URL or any other properties as needed. Click OK when done.
- Click the Preview button on the draft screen.
- In the Preview window, click the hyperlink to verify the correct site opens or the correct file opens.
- Place the cursor inside the hyperlinked text or image(s).
- Click the Unlink button from the Editor toolbar.
This article applies to the following user roles: