- Create and format tables
- PolicyStat Editor
How to Insert a Table
- To insert a table into a policy, click the Edit link in the bar on the top right of the policy.
- Place the cursor in the Editor window before where the table should go.
- Click the Table icon in the formatting bar on top of the Editor window.
- In the popup window, determine the appropriate table properties:
Rows and Columns: Assigning the initial number of rows and columns.
Headers: Assigning the first row, first column, or both with a bold header font and settings.
Caption: The title to appear above the heading.
Summary: While no visual elements are displayed on the screen, the summary is used to assist individuals using screen readers to understand the table content.
- Click OK (5) to create the table with the desired settings.
- The table is created in the Editor and ready for content to be entered.
Inserting or Deleting Rows or Columns from a Table
To add cells, rows, or columns, select a cell and use the right-click menu.
PLEASE NOTE: The graphic below shows inserting and deleting rows, but the menu is the same for cells and columns.
Deleting a Table
To delete a table, right click on a cell and click Delete Table.
Other Right-Click Menu Cell Functions
Other functions available from the right-click cell menu include:
- Inserting new or deleting existing cells
- Merging cells
- Splitting cells horizontally or vertically
- Defining cell properties
To left-justify a table header, right-click in the header cell and select Cell > Cell Properties. In the Cell Type drop-down, choose Data. Click OK.
Highlight the header text and choose B from the Editor toolbar.
This article applies to the following user roles: