- To understand how to move a user to a different site
One key responsibility of Site Administrators who manage multiple PolicyStat sites is to ensure the correct location of user accounts.
A user account will always reside on one site or "Home Site" within the system. If their location changes, their account can be relocated to another PolicyStat site.
NOTE: To transfer user accounts, Administrative permissions are required on both the original site and the site for relocation. For example, to transfer an account from Site A to Site B, the Site Admin will need Administrative permissions on both Site A and Site B. If you are an administrator of only one site and need a user relocated please contact PolicyStat support.
- Click the Admin tab to view the Administrator Menu
- Locate User from the Site Data list.
- For the selected user, click the Edit link at the end of the table.
- Click the Relocate option in the blue option bar on the upper right.
- Select a new site to move the account to by using the drop-down menu (1) and click the Move User button (2) to complete the move.
This article applies to the following user roles: