- Edit a pending document
- PolicyStat Editor
- Open the pending document:
- From the PolicyStat Home tab
- Click the document's title if visible(1), or
- Click the report header (2) if the title is not visible, or
- Open using the link in the notification email
Sample Notification email
- Review the policy content. If you are uncertain about changes and would like to discuss with others, consider using the PolicyStat comments and collaboration feature to discuss with others. For more, see this article.
- Click the Edit link on the blue toolbar. This will create a new draft version of the document.
- Either modify the content, or simply restart the Approval Workflow. If restarting the workflow without changing the content, provide a detailed description (3) as to why the current version is not accepted.
NOTE: Any edits and/or comments will become part of the historical record of this version of the policy, and are visible to any user with editing/approving rights on the policy.
- Click Start Approval Process (4).
Restarting the Workflow sends it back to the very first Approver in the workflow.
This article applies to the following user roles: