- Hyperlink an email within a policy
- PolicyStat Editor
A policy may require an email contact be included. PolicyStat makes the process of including an email link extremely simple, just like creating any other link.
- Select and highlight the text to be made into an email link.
- Click the Link button from the PolicyStat Editor toolbar.
- Within the pop-up window:
- Use the drop-down list (1) to select the E-mail link type.
- Enter the desired email address (2).
- If desired, add a default message subject line (3) and message content (4).
- When complete, click OK (5).
- The linked text will appear blue and underlined.
- Verify the link works. Scroll to the bottom of the draft and click Preview button.
- In the Preview window, click the link.
- This should open a new email to the email address listed above, using your default email application (e.g. - Outlook, Gmail, etc.)
If the link worked, you are all done!
If not, revisit the draft and review the steps above.
This article applies to the following user roles: