- Place a table within an ordered list.
When creating a numbered list, a table may need to be inserted into to add emphasis or details to a list item. Continuing the list after the table requires continuing the list first, then inserting the table.
- Create an ordered list with at least two items.
- Place cursor at the end of the list item preceding where the paragraph should be inserted.
- Press the Shift and Enter keys simultaneously on your keyboard. This creates a soft return which does not continue the ordered list.
- Click the table button from the Editor toolbar.
- Inside the pop-up window, apply the appropriate Row and Column settings for the desired table and click Submit.
- Continue work on the list or enter content to the table as desired.