- To understand how to combine numbered and bulleted lists
- PolicyStat Editor
Some policies or procedures may be comprised of one large numbered list that connects all the sections of a policy or procedure together. One may have a numbered or bulleted list that is within the larger policy numbered list.
- Start an list by clicking either the Numbered List button or the Bulleted List button on the Editor toolbar.
- Create multiple list items (press the Enter key on the keyboard to create each new list item).
- Place the cursor where the opposite list should be inserted.
- Click the Indent button on the Editor toolbar (or press the Tab key on the keyboard).
- Press either the Bulleted List or the Numbered List button on the Editor toolbar.
- To return to the original list, click the Outdent button on the Editor toolbar (or press Shift and Tab simultaneously on the keyboard).