Bulleted Lists are lists that do not represent a particular sequence of items (e.g. - bullets, dashes, arrows, etc).
Bulleted Lists may also be referred to as unordered lists (in place of numbered lists or ordered lists.)
This interactive tutorial available at the link below describes how to create and modify bulleted lists in the PolicyStat editor.
Be cautious to avoid creating or using "fake" lists which are created manually, and do not use the bulleted list function. For more on "fake" lists, see this article.
Bulleted Lists (01:36)
NOTE: Viewing the tutorial requires Adobe Flash Player. For assistance, please contact your IT department.
Creating an Bulleted List
- Within the PolicyStat Editor, establish a new paragraph box by placing your cursor at the end of the word directly above where your list should start and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- Click the Bulleted List button from the Editor toolbar.
- The paragraph box will become part of a list.
- Add additional list items to the list by pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- To break out of the list, press Enter on your keyboard twice.
The first Enter creates a new list item...
the second breaks out of the list to generate a new paragraph box
Indent a list item:
Place the cursor at the end of the list item and click the Indent button from the Editor toolbar (or the Tab key on your keyboard).
Place the cursor at the end of the list item and click the Outdent button from the Editor toolbar (or the Shift and Tab keys on your keyboard).