- To change to another site within a system
- PolicyStat systems with multiple sites
Users who are part of a network of facilities may need access to another PolicyStat site to view, share, edit, or even upload policies.
Changing locations from your Home site to another site within your system or network is as simple as two clicks from any PolicyStat page.
ITEMS TO NOTE:
- Elevated permissions (e.g. - Area Manager) do not carry over to other facility sites. Permissions can be granted by Site Administrators if needed. To grant additional permissions see this article:
How Can I Set Permissions on Multiple Sites for a User?
- To return to the alternate PolicyStat site, first log on to the home PolicyStat site, then follow the change location procedure below.
- Hover over the Change Location link at the top of any PolicyStat page*.
- Use the search bar to filter the locations displayed (optional).
- Click the alternate PolicyStat site name.
- Browse as desired.
This article applies to the following user roles: