- To change the display settings for areas apart of different applicability groups
- PolicyStat systems with multiple sites / applicability groups
Areas belonging to sites which are part of Applicability groups (multiple connected sites) cannot be deleted. To remove them from view to prevent users from selecting them, Site Administrators can hide them.
Hiding an area does not have an impact on policies already assigned to the Area, but rather the ability to assign new or existing policies to use the Area.
Areas may be known as Policy Area, Department, Category, etc. on your PolicyStat site. Some terminology may be customized for your site, but the concepts are universal.
- Click the Admin tab
- Click Areas
- From the blue bar, click the Show/Hide Areas link.
- Deselect the checkboxes for any Areas that should be hidden.
- When complete, click the Show Checked Areas button.
This article applies to the following user roles: