- To understand the All Versions page of a policy
When reviewing a policy document during the approval process, it can be helpful to review changes made both by other Approvers and over the history of the policy document.
Who can see past versions?
When reviewing a policy document for which you are an Approver, or which you have Owner, Area Editor, Area Manager, or Site Administrator for, locate and click the All Versions link near the top right.
The corresponding All Versions page provides a look at all available historical versions of the policy document since it was created in PolicyStat.
- The most current version allows the ability to edit and modify the content or properties.
- To review any previous version, click the title.
- The Area is provided (this could be known as Policy Area, Department, or another term locally).
- The Policy Status column can list as either Active, Old, or Retired.
- The Approved column lists the last approved date when the policy document became active.
- The Revised column advises if any changes were made to the content since the previous version was made active. Changes in the properties, including attachments, do not constitute a change and will display as Unchanged.
To review more about the timeline available on the pending version of a policy, see this article.
This article applies to the following user roles: